Autor Tema: Daily Technical Analysis  (Pročitano 111845 puta)

Van mreže ACFX AtlasCapital

• Pogledaj profil
Odg: Daily Technical Analysis
« Odgovor #165 poslato: 22.05.2015, 15:00:08 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 22.05.2015

EURUSD

The intraday technical outlook

Thursday EURUSD  closed the day higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.1180 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see EURUSD test the 1.1125 level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.1180 level.

GBPUSD

Thursday GBPUSD closed the day higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5700 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see GBPUSD test the 1.5650 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.5550 level.

USDJPY

Thursday USDJPY closed the day lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 120.75 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see USDJPY test the 121.25 level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 121.25 level.

USDCHF

Thursday USDCHF closed the day unchanged.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9340 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see USDCHF test the 0.9385 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.9250 level.

AUDUSD

Thursday AUDUSD closed the day higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.7925 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see AUDUSD test the 0.7875 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7925 level.

GOLD

Thursday Gold tested the day lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1212.40 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see XAUUSD test the 1204.70 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1212.40 level.

OIL

Thursday Oil closed the day higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 60.80 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see Light Sweet Crude test the 60.00 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 60.80 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #166 poslato: 25.05.2015, 16:13:08 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 25.05.2015

EURUSD

Friday EURUSD closed the day  lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.0900 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see EURUSD test the 1.1050 level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.1180 level.

GBPUSD

Friday GBPUSD closed the day lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5550 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see GBPUSD test the 1.5450 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.5700 level.

USDJPY

Friday USDJPY closed the day higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 122.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher  prices could see USDJPY test the 121.25 level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 120.75 level.

USDCHF

Friday USDCHF closed the day higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9445 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see USDCHF test the 0.9385 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.9295 level

AUDUSD

Friday AUDUSD closed the day lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.7785 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see AUDUSD test the 0.7840 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7925 level.

GOLD

Friday Gold closed the day unchanged.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1198.05 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see XAUUSD test the 1212.40 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1212.40  level.

OIL

Friday Oil closed the day higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 60.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see Light Sweet Crude test the 59.00 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 60.80 level

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #167 poslato: 26.05.2015, 13:59:43 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 26.05.2015

EURUSD

Monday EURUSD closed the day lower.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see EURUSD test the 1.050 level.

GBPUSD

Monday GBPUSD closed the day lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5350 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see GBPUSD test the 1.5450 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.5700 level.

USDJPY

Monday USDJPY closed the day higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 123.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see USDJPY test the 122.00 level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 121.50 level

USDCHF

Monday USDCHF closed the day higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9490 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see USDCHF test the 0.9400 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.9400 level.

AUDUSD

Monday AUDUSD closed the day higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.7785 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see AUDUSD test the 0.7840 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7840 level

GOLD

Monday Gold closed the day higher.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see XAUUSD test the 1204.70 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 down up trend with the line of control at the 1212.40 level.

OIL

Monday Oil closed the day lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 59.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see Light Sweet Crude test the 60.00 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 60.80 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #168 poslato: 27.05.2015, 14:49:19 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 27.05.2015

EURUSD

EURUSD has slightly revived this morning, after a slide it experienced since last Friday.

The price action has not managed to breach 1.0850 support, retracing higher and likely to retest the 1.1050 resistance, coinciding with the upper border of the downward trend channel.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher, we could see EURUSD to move towards 1.8000 support.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.1180 level

GBPUSD

GBPUSD has also retraced this morning.

Today we are monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5450 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a higher prices could see GBPUSD to retest the 1.5350 level.

USDJPY

USDJPY has returned to reconfirm the breach of the channel.

Today we are monitoring the price action to retest the return to the channel, alternatively the move higher towards 124.000 level could be seen.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 121.50 level.

USDCHF

USDCHF has retraced from the yesterday’s highs this morning, breaching 0.9490 support.

Today we are monitoring the price action to test 0.9410 support, which also coincides with the lower border of the uptrend channel.

Alternatively a failure to sustain lower prices could see USDCHF to retest the previous high of 0.9535.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.9400 level.

AUDUSD

AUDUSD has stabilized today, after a sharp move lower during the previous week.

This morning we are monitoring the price action to test the upper border of the downward trend channel.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see AUDUSD test the 0.7720 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7840 level.

GOLD

Gold has yesterday reached a two week low, declining to 1185.00 level.

Today we are monitoring the price action to test the upward side of the channel. Alternatively, the failure to sustain the higher prices could see the precious metal to slide to 1184.00

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 down up trend with the line of control at the 1212.40 level.

OIL

Today Oil has retraced from this month lows as it reached 57.70 level yesterday.

Currently we are monitoring the price action to test 59.10 resistance level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see the commodity to slide lower towards 56.50 support.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #169 poslato: 28.05.2015, 14:18:32 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 28.05.2015

EURUSD

EURUSD closed the day higher.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see EURUSD test the 1.1050 level.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD closed the day lower.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see GBPUSD test the 1.5400 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.5450 level.

USDJPY

USDJPY closed the day higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 124.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see USDJPY test the 122.75 level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 122.75 level

USDCHF

USDCHF closed the day lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9490 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see USDCHF test the 0.9400 level.

AUDUSD

AUDUSD closed the day lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.7650 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see AUDUSD test the 0.7750 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7750 level

GOLD

Gold closed the day higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1182.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see XAUUSD test the 1192.00 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1212.40 level

OIL

Oil closed the day lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 56.65 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see Light Sweet Crude test the 58.15 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 58.15 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #170 poslato: 29.05.2015, 14:38:59 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 29.05.2015

EURUSD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.1050 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher  could see EURUSD test the 1.0900 level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.0865 level.

GBPUSD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5250 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see GBPUSD test the 1.5350 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.5400 level

USDJPY

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 124.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see USDJPY test the 122.75 level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 122.75 level

USDCHF

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9500 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9500 level.

AUDUSD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.7700 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see AUDUSD test the 0.7550 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7750 level.

GOLD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1192.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see XAUUSD test the 1182.00 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1192.00 level.

OIL

Oil closed the day higher.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see Light Sweet Crude test the 57.85 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 59.00 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #171 poslato: 01.06.2015, 14:33:47 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 01.06.2015

EURUSD

EURUSD closed the day lower.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.0865 level.

GBPUSD

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see GBPUSD test the 1.5290 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.5350 level

USDJPY

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 124.50 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see USDJPY test the 124.00 level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 123.60 level

USDCHF

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9500 level

AUDUSD

AUDUSD closed the day unchanged.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see AUDUSD test the 0.7620 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7750 level.

GOLD

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher  could see XAUUSD test the 1185.50 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1185.45 level

OIL

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 60.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see Light Sweet Crude test the 59.00 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 57.80 level

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #172 poslato: 02.06.2015, 16:37:36 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 02.06.2015

EURUSD

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see EURUSD test the 1.0900 level.

GBPUSD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5150 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see GBPUSD test the 1.5290 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.5290 level

USDJPY

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 125.50 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see USDJPY test the 124.00 level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 123.60 level

USDCHF

USDCHF closed the day higher.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher  could see USDCHF test the 0.9400 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9500 level.

AUDUSD

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see AUDUSD test the 0.7600 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7600 level

GOLD

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see XAUUSD test the 1185.50 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1185.50 level.

OIL

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see Light Sweet Crude test the 60.00 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 59.30 level

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #173 poslato: 03.06.2015, 14:35:01 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 03.06.2015

EURUSD

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see EURUSD test the 1.1200 level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.0865 level

GBPUSD

GBPUSD closed the day higher.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see GBPUSD test the 1.5250 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.5170 level.

USDJPY

USDJPY closed the day lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 125.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see USDJPY test the 123.60 level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 123.60 level.

USDCHF

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9295 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see USDCHF test the 0.9400 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9480 level

AUDUSD

AUDUSD closed the day higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.7800 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see AUDUSD test the 0.7750 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7595 level

GOLD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1198.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see XAUUSD test the 1185.45 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1185.45 level

OIL

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 59.30 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #174 poslato: 04.06.2015, 13:11:06 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 04.06.2015

EURUSD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.1340 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see EURUSD test the 1.1200 level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.1050 level

GBPUSD

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see GBPUSD test the 1.5250 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.5170 level

USDJPY

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 123.60 level.

USDCHF

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9295 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see USDCHF test the 0.9425 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9425 level.

AUDUSD

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see AUDUSD test the 0.7750 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7820 level

GOLD

Gold closed the day lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1182.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see XAUUSD test the 1185.50 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1196.25 level

OIL

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 59.30 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see Light Sweet Crude test the 60.00 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 59.30 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #175 poslato: 05.06.2015, 15:33:03 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 05.06.2015

EURUSD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.1340 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see EURUSD test the 1.1200 level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.1200 level.

GBPUSD

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.5250 level.

USDJPY

USDCHF

USDCHF closed the day unchanged.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9290 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see USDCHF test the 0.9400 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9425 level.

AUDUSD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.7600 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see AUDUSD test the 0.7700 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7820 level.

GOLD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1170.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see XAUUSD test the 1179.00 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1196.25 level.

OIL

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 57.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see Light Sweet Crude test the 58.15 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 60.00 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #176 poslato: 08.06.2015, 16:22:32 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 08.06.2015

EURUSD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.1200 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see EURUSD test the 1.1050 level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.1275 level

GBPUSD

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1.5450 level.

USDJPY

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 125.50 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see USDJPY test the 125.00 level.

USDCHF

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9300 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see USDCHF test the 0.9425 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.9300 level.

AUDUSD

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see AUDUSD test the 0.7600 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.7700 level.

GOLD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1179.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see XAUUSD test the 1170.00 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1179.00 level.

OIL

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see Light Sweet Crude test the 58.15 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 60.00 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #177 poslato: 09.06.2015, 16:04:49 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 09.06.2015

EURUSD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.1380 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see EURUSD test the 1.1275 level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.1050 level.

GBPUSD

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see GBPUSD test the 1.5350 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.5170 level.

USDJPY

USDCHF

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9300 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see USDCHF test the 0.9250 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9480 level.

AUDUSD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.7600 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see AUDUSD test the 0.7700 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour dowm trend with the line of control at the 0.7750 level.

GOLD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1179.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see XAUUSD test the 1170.00 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 1179.00 level.

OIL

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see Light Sweet Crude test the 57.80 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 57.80 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #178 poslato: 10.06.2015, 12:20:41 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 10.06.2015

EURUSD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.1380 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see EURUSD test the 1.1275 level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.1200 level.

GBPUSD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5550 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see GBPUSD test the 1.5350 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.5250 level.

USDJPY

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 122.75 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see USDJPY test the 123.60 level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 124.60 level.

USDCHF

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9250 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move lower could see USDCHF test the 0.9330 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9330 level.

AUDUSD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.7820 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher could see AUDUSD test the 0.7750 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7700 level.

GOLD

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1185.50 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1170.00 level.

OIL

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 61.50 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 57.80 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #179 poslato: 12.06.2015, 17:11:02 »
MORE ON ACFXblog.com

MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 12.06.2015

In a turn of events that frayed the nerves of the Greek negotiation team, the IMF representatives have left the Brussels debt talks and flown back to Washington.

According to the IMF spokesman Mr. Gerry Rice the gap between Greece and the creditors is large. Mr. Rice said that the two sides are “well away from an agreement”.

The same old areas still divide Greece from its creditors of Pension, Taxation and Public Sector reform. However there has been some movement on the primary budget surplus.

With Greece needing a cash injection for a new debt deal by the end of the month, an inability to reach a workable compromise agreement will put in jeopardy a payment to the IMF on June 30.

The administration of Alexis Tsipras is looking for debt relief in exchange for a relaxation of the Greek Governments anti austerity position. However the creditors and more particularly the Eurogroup have no wish to go soft on Greece as there is a fear that other countries within the Eurozone would justifiably ask for the very same favourable terms.

One can understand both points of view. The SYRIZA party when it took power earlier in the year inherited an economy that had a debt burden too large to ever be sustainable. There is a need to find a way to allow the Greek economy to grow but at the same time reduce the immediate debt burden that the country faces.

On their part the Europeans are fearful of SYRIZA and what it stands for. SYRIZA is an anti-establishment radical left coalition of interest groups that has fed on the concerns of the Greek public.

This tide of support for new political parties has also swept across Europe with the SNP and UKIP making significant gains at the expense of the traditional centrist parties such as the Conservatives, Labour and Liberal’s in the United Kingdom.

There is going to be a general elections later in the year in Spain. In this country a political movement similar to SYRIZA called Podemos has evolved from a pressure group that is made up by dissatisfied individuals to a political force that threatens to take power. It is therefore not in the interest of the Eurogroup countries to cut a deal with SYRIZA as this will only add more energy to the Podemos movement.

So why did IMF decide to pack up all their toys and fly back to the States? Was it a case of pure frustration pushing them to exit the meeting? Or is it a case that the IMF has decided to play its hand and by toughening its stance. Will this move push the Greek Premiers Tsipras and Varoufakis into a corner that forces them make the big compromise?

Or will fear of a backlash from an electorate that was promised so much but received so little and the rank and file of the SYRIZA party make Tsipras think twice about giving way to the creditor’s demands. Maybe the only solution is to call a referendum on the plan and let the people decide.

EURUSD

Trend 1 hour: Down

Target 1: 1.1405

Target 2: 1.1110

Projected range: 0.0147 ATR

Daily control level: 1.1330

GBPUSD

Trend 1 hour: Up

Target 1: 1.5650

Target 2: 1.5385